12.08.2010

back to the top of the pyramid!

As most of you know, I worked on a film over the summer called "At the Top of the Pyramid." This week, some of the crew is coming to LA to shoot 5 of the leads for some pick-up scenes (translation: things they realized were missing as they started the editing process), so I will be filming tomorrow!

I am super excited to be in front of the camera again and to be reunited with some of the cast & crew. The 5 of us went to dinner tonight to catch up, and I think it was a nice warm up for the scene we're shooting (where we'll be hitting golf balls at a driving range... wish me luck with that, haha). In addition to getting some more screen time, I also have a few lines that have been added, which is awesome! In case you haven't seen my IMDb page, here is a link (which features this fun photo of me in my cheerleader get-up): http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1992659/.


Coming soon to my IMDb page will be new photos! After much contemplation, I finally settled on a headshot photographer who is going to be shooting me on Monday (check her out here), so I should have new pictures in time for pilot season (which starts in late January). Oh, and I also had a couple other commercial auditions and a callback this week... so keep your fingers crossed for me please. :)

Right after my shoot on Monday, I will be headed to the airport for my red eye flight back to the east coast. I can't believe how quickly this trip sneaked up on me, and I feel like there is so much to do between now and then! I land at 5:45am on Tuesday the 14th... meaning that in less than a week, I will be home! Over the course of the 3 weeks I will be going from DC to NYC to DC to Pgh to DC to NYC to DC... so spreading myself a bit thin (as usual), but I really wanted to be able to see as many people and do as much as possible during that time. Hopefully I will cross paths with everyone who still reads this blog! Thanks for all your love and support, as always.

xxo.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your pretty face :) hopefully more than once! please be safe coming on the east coast.

    ReplyDelete