1.12.2011

discovery debut!

Greetings, loved ones! I am sure that most of you have already seen this via facebook (or an overzealous email from me/my proud mama), but I wanted to share the link for the trailer to a show that I guest starred on last night. It's called "Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets," and it's a new show on the Investigation Discovery Channel.

http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/stolen-voices-buried-secrets-ellen-robb.html

If you missed it, the clip pretty much sums it up! I've also heard that they have been showing repeats of it since then, so if you're interested in seeing the whole thing you can use the website above to find out when it's playing in your area and what channel it's on. The episode is called "Checkmate," and I am reenacting the role of a woman named Ellen Robb who was murdered in Pennsylvania in 2007.

Thanks so much for checking it out, and for all of your love and support through all of this! Things have been slow for me in terms of auditions these days, but the encouragement and kind words from my family and friends are really what keeps me going. You all rock!

I will try to be better about blogging now that we're starting fresh with the new year... so check back when you can!

xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment