1.27.2011

shiny & new.

You may have seen it on facebook already, but I'd like to officially introduce you to my new car!


My new year got off to a kind of rocky start back here in LA. Totaled my car on the freeway (RIP, Roxy). The upside is that I am now leasing the beauty pictured above-- a 2011 Nissan Sentra named Velma (I wanted to tie the new car's name into Roxy's... and if you've seen "Chicago," you can figure out the connection).

My personal assistant job has fizzled, but I have started another one with a fun young couple who are just too busy with work to deal with life's little nuances. It's not many hours a week, so I am still keeping my options open... but trying to stay positive through all of this.

Auditions have been slow (read: non-existent) since the holidays, so trying to focus on class and enjoy the beautiful weather and experience new things, all while keeping my fingers crossed that things will pick up soon.

Another happy thing? Pittsburgh's going to the SUPERBOWL! If you're looking for some cool Pittsburgh gear to sport for the game, check this site out:

 Vintage Pgh Tee from Homage

Sorry I have been a little slow on the posting these days... will do my best to pick it back up again! I've also posted a few new sites in the "links LA loves" section, in case you're bored. :)

xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment