8.27.2011

i like you, so will you "like" me?

A month without an update?! PATHETIC, I know. But I swear, it is because I have been a busy bee and simply have not slowed down enough to get out all of the thoughts and stories I want to share with all of you wonderful people. I seriously need to get better at the quick little blog posts that update you on one thing at a time instead of thinking that I always need to document a novel with tons of information in it. So I will work on that. For realsies.

I do have an itty bitty favor to ask! Here is the link to the first teaser of the film I shot last summer. It's not the official trailer [so please ignore the cheesy soundtrack song], but there is some connection between how many YouTube hits we get and how it is presented to distributors. Even if you've already taken a peek, I would really appreciate you clicking yourself over this way just a couple more times... and perhaps passing it along if you feel so inclined. :)

I would have embedded the video into this post, but that would defeat the purpose of convincing you to check it out on YouTube itself!

THANK YOU times a bazillion.

xxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment