... right now I just need to bitch about the fever blister that decided to post up on my upper lip the night before I am shooting for 7 days straight. FML.
But still, I am grateful. For family, friends, the music video and two short films I will work on this week, my script being in hand, and my health.
I would love if everyone would please say a prayer for the family of my friend Nicole who passed away suddenly yesterday. She was a sorority sister of mine at Pitt and also worked with me at The Cheesecake Factory, and died the week after she endured what seemed like a minor head injury. Be cautious, dear loved ones, and cherish every moment. I will post a photo and tribute at a later time.
Rest peacefully, Kappa sister.
xxo.
2.29.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment