I arrived in San Diego a few hours ago after a traffic-filled drive. Tomorrow morning I begin shooting "Breaking Through," a short film where I play a woman who experiences panic attacks and, after battling an addiction to Ativan, finds strength through yoga. So far based on what I know about the crew, cast, equipment, locations, and the sweet house where I'll be laying my head tonight, it's gonna be quite the experience.
I went to dinner alone at a quiet Greek buffet restaurant (all-you-can-eat garlic sauce, whatttt?) and worked on my scenes for tomorrow-- they're throwing me right in with a 7am panic attack, so here goes!
I'm gonna try to get a good night of sleep because I'm still getting over being sick, but here's a couple photos- the view from the front of the house and my salad plate from dinner.
Grateful girl, love you all!
xxo.
11.10.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment