11.13.2012

breaking through.

Yesterday was hard and ended on a rough, confused note for me mentally. Today we shot what felt like a billion different Ella scenes and, though challenging, they left me feeling exhilarated and proud. The back and forth of high and low emotion is what fuels a passionate actor-- at least that's what I think I learned today.

It's hard to describe the jumble that is my sleepy brain right now but maybe I could play a little bit of word association for you all to try to explain my day and share some pics too. To me, today was... headstands. dizzy. spinning. laughter. spicy food. sunset. amazing sunset. beautiful brazilian spirits. talent. kindness. assertiveness. confusion. pain. happy tears. sad tears. a blonde 3-year-old named benton. trust. make up. spills. mess. love. pills. nipples. family.

Happy to elaborate if requested. For now, picture time. See if you can spot some transformation.

xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment