3.12.2011

opinions welcome.

Got some new headshots taken yesterday by the same photographer who took them a few months back. If you recall, I was really unhappy with how that shoot turned out-- so she offered to take a few more for me for free. Much happier this time around, as I think I look a lot more relaxed and natural (though I really do still maintain that I suck at posing/making facial expressions on command!) Click on the photo for link to my favorites:



Keep in mind these aren't touched up yet, so she will fix it so you can't see my bra/I don't have bags under my eyes/etc. She can also change the color of the shirt if I end up choosing more than one and want some variety. Technology... I tell ya.

I'd love to know your top picks... so leave a comment or shoot me an email!

xxo.

1 comment:

  1. I love them all but maybe its because I love your face !! Miss you. I will email you and let you know my favs.

    ReplyDelete