5.05.2011

reel me in.

I know, it's been forever since I have posted-- as many of you pointed out to me in person when I was home this past week. Since it's nice to know that some of you are still checking in here to try to keep tabs on me, I will do my best to try to make the posts more frequent! There is a lot going on these days, so while I will be busy, hopefully it will provide me with some motivation to write [as well as material to write about].

I'll start with a recent development-- my first ever [little tidbit of a] demo reel! This highlights some footage of a couple TV/film projects I have worked on, and gets submitted to casting directors by my agents, along with my headshot and resume. Hopefully this will generate more auditions for me, as many casting directors require a media submission to even be considered for an audition.

I'm having trouble getting the video to upload directly into this post, so you can check out the link to it here:

http://www.vimeo.com/23249688

Let me know what you think... and more to come soon, including some home recaps!

xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment