Sorry if my writing from waiting rooms is getting monotonous, but it seems to be a time and place where I actually have a moment to breathe without a lot of distraction! I would take a picture to show you how crowded it is but I think it might be kinda creepy.
I'm at Cedar's again (different building, same ridiculous parking garage rates) to get all my neuro results which I am confident will be normal and boring (in a good way!). The real news is that I did indeed get confirmation from the orthopedist that my MRI shows a very clear tear in the tissue around my femur, so hip surgery is a go. I think I will be having it at the end of the order week of December to try to time it best around the "slow" industry season... obviously with the hope and intent that the industry is going to be fast for me at all other times in the coming months. :)
Oh my gosh. The woman next to me waiting for the same doctor has been waiting for nearly 2 hours. Her appointment was 45 min before mine! Ooh ok they're called. Still I guess I better get comfortable.
In other news... hmmm, let's see. I'm on the job hunt because I'm looking to get back into a restaurant atmosphere. I am house sitting this weekend for Zoe's parents who have a great house with a pool and pets that are super easy to deal with. I have hit some struggles and walls with my scene work in classes but right now it's just making me want to work harder, which can't be a bad thing. I am 4 days back into p90x (did I already mention that? If so, my apologies, but there will inevitably be some repeats now that I'm blogging more often.). I'm singing in the little talent showcase at Playhouse this weekend and will try to get a video up this time because I think my song is gonna turn out really fun!
Ok I'm gonna read instead of type now. But thank YOU for reading... would love to hear what's going on with all of you. :)
xxo.
7.23.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment