7.07.2012

mudder madness

Did you know I'm doing this tomorrow?


That's right. It's time for Tough Mudder, a 10 mile obstacle course where I will get covered in mud, swim through ice, run through electroshock wires, scale walls, climb ropes, and much more. But if I talk about it I have major anxiety so let's just end it there. All I know is that I leave tonight with a car full of friends (there are 11 of us on my team-- Playhard Playhouse-- made up of students from Playhouse West, my acting school) to crash at a hotel in San Bernardino so we can get up super early, eat at IHOP, and head up the mountain.

To prepare myself, I will be eating a lot of these today:


I also just ordered these as a reward! I have been needing new running shoes for a loooong time, and the ones I will be wearing tomorrow will certainly be destroyed.

Wish me luck, and maybe even say a little prayer! Muddy photos to come. :)

xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment