Just a quick post to let everyone know that Lindsay and I made it to LA safe and sound! We arrived to a warm welcome from Zoe and Jake (my new roomies... more about them later!) and had a low key dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (fitting, right?) before picking up two more Kappa friends from the airport. The apartment (which is magnificent) is going to be quite packed for the long weekend, but I am excited and happy to be here, surrounded by fun and friends. It still feels pretty unreal and like a vacation, which I imagine it will until I am all unpacked and settled.
Thanks so much again for all of your support during this transition! I will post more pictures and stories from the last leg of the trip soon, but for now want to get out and enjoy this new place! Hope everyone has a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend.
And many thanks to M.Kise for correcting my spelling in the last post-- it's Marina del Rey. I credit the mistake to exhaustion and a little too much wine. :)
9.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this blog!!! I seriously just really enjoyed reading it- missin your face and hopin you're loving it!!!!! -amb
ReplyDelete